Blog Archive

2.04.2009

The First Post - a visual manifesto



This blog empowers me to record what i experience - good or bad. A reminder to us all to take the light with the dark... always be present to what the universe is offering you... it's real, it's alive, it's truth. bookmark this page and come back often. i will post as frequently as possible and keep my eyes wide open everyday.

love me - hate me - tell me exactly what you think... but please don't hesitate to set your soul on fire in every breath you take.













3 comments:

  1. Sunny -- this a great first posting. Congrats on this additional creative outlet. I'll be reading!

    Geoff, at "This Side of Paradise"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures -- why hasn't "Life" hired you yet?
    love from Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... thanks ma... fortunately i am finding work... just not here. urgh.

    ReplyDelete